I got to hung out with some pretty great life-long friends with majority of them being filipino during my college years. During those times, we would always have pot-lucks and I grew to love the food that they bring. One of the dish was a banana roll dessert called Turon that was so delish. I don't typically like to eat ripe bananas raw so I decided to turn them into yummy dessert the other day . There's a recipe online that I modified using what ingredients I had on hand. I didn't have lumpia wrappers or langka on hand, so I used chinese egg roll wrappers and didn't add the langka.
Blog Archive
Labels
recipe du jour
(15)
video tutorials
(5)
nyc small eats
(3)
asian recipes
(2)
chicken
(2)
featured
(2)
nj restaurants
(2)
MD restaurants
(1)
appetizers
(1)
baked brie
(1)
bo luc lac
(1)
cantonese cooking
(1)
dessert
(1)
green mung bean soup
(1)
healthy eating
(1)
hong kong
(1)
mango chutney recipe
(1)
meat
(1)
nyc restaurants
(1)
potluck
(1)
quinoa recipe
(1)
turkey quinoa chili
(1)
veggies
(1)
vietnamese cuisine
(1)
welcome
(1)
Le Petit Oven All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger




0 comments:
Post a Comment